The College Compass is our set of statements and codes of conduct which guide us, ensuring we continually strive in creating a learning environment in which learners can thrive.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams." - Henry David Thoreau
The Hill College has a clear, but sensible code of conduct which is guided by our Vision, Mission and Belief Statements. The Hill College is a place which promotes values that are in keeping with the College’s Mission and more importantly our Belief Statements.
The Hill College VisionTo be a professional organization that provides relevant education and training of uncompromising standards making it one of the leading education providers in the region.
The Hill College Mission StatementTo offer our learners the challenge and opportunity, to become independent and confident, whilst developing their sense of individuality in a creative, enriching and sound academic environment, through the guidance of dedicated and motivated teachers.
The Hill College Belief Statements
- All students can achieve individual academic success.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
- Students have the opportunity to learn in a clean, safe, disciplined and stimulating environment.
- Each student is responsible for his or her actions in an environment of mutual respect.
- Diversity within the college community enriches the teaching and learning environment.
- To nurture a culture of professionalism, efficiency and adaptability to meet the challenges of a dynamic education environment.
The above statements are further supported by a Hill College Community Code of Conduct which clearly outlines the responsibilities of all members of the Hill College community in the promotion of a safe and respectful environment, within and outside the college.
Core values: Honesty Respect Accountability Trust