A number of individual sports are traditionally practiced by our students e.g. triathlon, cycling, motor-cross, horse-riding and track athletics. The college team came 3rd in the school division of the inaugural PE to Uitenhage train race. Our triathlon team also came 2nd in the schools division of the Corporate Iron Man competition in 2015. A number of our students are also active members of PE Crusaders hockey teams.
The college students have the opportunity to participate in a number of extra-mural activities which vary from year to year:
- Hiking Trails
- Canoe trails
- Table-tennis (on campus facility)
- Self-defence classes e.g. Judo / Jujitsu (own mats on campus)
- Leadership camp (every alternative year)
- Day adventure trips etc.
Clubs(Active options vary from year-to-year dependant on student interests)
- Photography club
- Table-tennis club
- Injoy Youth Devotion group
- Debating society
- Outdoor / environmental club